WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging apps today, and the total number of WhatsApp messages surpass even the total volume of SMS sent globally. Over the years, WhatsApp has refined the app and brought new and useful features to it. And with third-party tweaks to it, you can do so much more with it. Today, we look at a jailbreak tweak called WAEnhancer (WhatsApp Enhancer) that will let you customize your WhatsApp experience more to your liking.
In my opinion, WhatsApp is one of the best messaging applications there is. That’s because it is fast, secure, robust, and feature-rich. However, it can sometimes be an inconvenience. From your colleagues seeing your ‘last online’ time to your girlfriend catching you online when you really don’t have the energy to talk to her, there are lots of situations where you just wished you had a little more control over the app.
Well, now you do thanks to WAEnhancer.
Disable Blue Ticks, Last Seen and More with WAEnhancer
Here are just some of the things you can do with this tweak.
- Lock chats – This is one feature I’d dearly love to see in-built into WhatsApp. You can lock certain conversations so that people won’t pry into your personal chats
- Hide Last Seen – With this turned on, you won’t be able to see others’ last seen either
- Hide read-mark – Turn off the blue ‘read receipts’ for messages and media
- Hide type indicator – Prevent others from seeing when you are typing
- Share received photos and videos to social apps
- Remove cam – Remove the camera button on the chat bar to avoid clicking it by mistake
- Custom UI options – You can also customize the user interface, including font size, text color, UI color, and so on
There are a ton of other settings as well that you will find useful.
Currently, this tweaks only works with iOS, and as always requires you to have a jailbroken device. You can get the commercial package from the link below for just $1.99.